Category: Jumper t12

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The Retail Showroom is closed! Email to a Friend. You asked for you, we delivered! To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today.

The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4. Never wanting to stand still the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the users hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high end radio to have a high end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything!

The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, we have taken all the feedback from our previous products along with the feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all in to the T The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low grade radios commonly included with most kits offers an night and day difference in performance.

JumperTX on Github. Full credit cat 3304 engine specs given to the developers of OpenTX. More Views. Power to the people: Never wanting to stand still the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the users hands for the minimum amount of cost.

Ergonomics and functionality: The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, we have taken all the feedback from our previous products along with the feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all in to the T Product Tags Add Your Tags:.

Review: Jumper T16 Radio Transmitter

Add to Cart Details. Submit Review.

jumper t12

Sign in Please enter your email below and we will send you a new password. Send Password Back to Form Login. Submit Back to Form Login. Sign in with Google Sign in Other Login.Also See for T12 Quick start manual - 5 pages. Page of 4 Go. Thank you for purchasing the Third-generation Jumper. T12 Multi-protocol Radio system. Jumper is proud to bring. Please take a moment to read this quick start reference before using. Many radio control models are equipped with powerful motors and sharp spinning propellers.

Please exercise caution when. Ensure power is disconnected from your models and remove propellers when performing maintenance. Do not operate the T12 radio system under the follow conditions. During bad weather or high wind conditions such as rain, hail, snow, storms or electromagnetic events.

In areas where people, property, powerlines, roads, vehicles or animals may be in present. If you are felling tired or unwell or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

If the radio or model appear to be damaged or not functioning correctly. In areas of high 2. When the battery is the T12 or the model is too low to function.

The T12 is are shipped with OpenTX software installed as standard. To download the latest Software manual please visit. To download the latest firmware for your radio please visit the Deviation TX website at the following link. The T12 is shipped with the most stable firmware at the time of manufacture.

Please only update firmware if you. Incorrect updates may render the radio inoperable. Table of Contents. Related Manuals for Jumper T12 No related manuals. Please only update firmware if you are experienced and confident in updating system firmware.

Jumper T12 Plusを購入しました

Alkaline, Nicad or NiMH batteries are suitable for use in this radio.New customer? Start here. Please check your email and verify your account within 7 days. By clicking this button, you agree to our Privacy Policy.

If you subscribe, we will invite you via email to answer questions people have about products. By subscribing you'll also earn the "Helpful Badge"!

You can unsubscribe at any time on the privacy settings page. Subscribe to "Invite Answer" emails and use your knowledge to help more people with product questions. By subscribing you'll also earn the " Helpful Badge "! Add to Cart Buy Now. Help Contact Us Help Center. My Orders. All categories. Sign in Join.

Sign in Join us. Sign in Join us Join us you can enjoy : Exclusive member-only privileges; Track orders easily; Check out quickly; Saved purchase history and favorites. Shop All Categories. Share to: Share for the first three times everyday and get 5 Points per time.

See all Reviews. Pre-orders Pre-orders. QAR QR. BHD BD.

Jumper T12 Pro Radio Review, supplied by HobbyCool

SAR S. JOD J.

jumper t12

Add the product s to your cart or wishlist. Open the Banggood app and find the product s in the cart or wishlist. Pay for your order and get your discount! Ship From: CN.Well, what happens is that I, an avid FrSky radio advocate, get a new go-to radio — but is it perfect?

Want to know the nitty gritty? Read on! This little radio is very impressive — especially when you consider the price.

To sum it up in a word, this cream-wearing TX from Jumper is just… Convenient. If you need something that will after a much smaller learning curve than the previous T8 line just work, and leave you with total freedom over your kit; the Jumper T12 will not disappoint.

The minor downsides such as the silly firmware controls are massively outweighed by the vibrant feature set offered in this incredibly portable bit of kit. My previous radio was a QX7 — and I loved it.

jumper t12

The ability to just pick and choose which protocol I need and the resulting freedom when shopping around for receivers is an absolute godsend. Still, I am free to pick up practically any quad knowing full well that I will be able to fly it on the same radio I fly my go to freestyle build with.

Jumper really made a smart move here. This is in part thanks to the full sized module bay present on the rear side:. It is, however, one of the little niggles I have with the T12… Finding the right protocol for you can be a hassle. There are some options that seem the same as one another, and my particular unit came with no manual — so finding the right FrSky option was a bit more of a chore than it needed to be.

The module bay is full sized and identical to that found on other, more popular radios — so pre-existing modules should fit. At the moment, my smaller battery rattles around internally and could do with me packing some foam or similar inside the bay to keep it steady.

The batteries connect like in the QX7 with a 3-pin balance connector. The gimbals apart from a slight annoying squeak that has now disappear are very smooth and feel very nice. The module can be updated via USB if need be. This brings me to my next issue with the T12 — the firmware controls. On my beloved QX7, everything was just a scroll and click away, it was awesome… I underappreciated it. On the T12, for some unknown reason, the enter key is on the left hand side of the radio.

Up, down, menu and page are all on the right hand side. One of the things that was keeping me from that aside from the ridiculous colour and my love for OpenTX was the way the radio felt in my hand. There was something that was just not quite… right.

To be fair, they are in the correct placement for me at least, and seem to make holding the radio something that is rather important — I might add a lot easier and more brainless, as it should be.Please read this page for more details about other changes.

As usual with each major release new SD card contents are needed, information is on the page. Previous major version, now stable and still supported for normal use, but no new features or bugfixes will be implemented. This version drops support for AVR-based radios, for those see 2. The nightly builds are automatic builds that are build every day. As during development, critical bugs might be introduced, these versions should not be used for flying. We provide no changelogs for these builds.

To get a rough idea about the changes you can look at the git commit log. SD Card contents for nightly builds.

Jumper T12 Pro Carbon Fiber OpenTX 16CH Transmitter Radio with JP4in1 Multi-protocol RF Module

Deprecated, no more support will be given but firmware downloads are still available for the time being. The original upgrade notes from 2. Firmware downloads are not possible anymore, the below companion is only provided for reference. OpenTX Companion needs to be configured for the proper radio type and with the firmware options you choose, so that a customised firmware file with these options can be prepared for you by our build server and downloaded to your PC.

OpenTX Companion is then used to load the firmware to your radio. Sound packs can be downloaded either through companion the Download dialog will point you to the correct directory for the selected radio typeor from the links below:. Sound packs for OpenTX 2. OpenTX versions are delivered as sets of major and minor releases. Major releases represent big steps with lots of feature changes and new functionality, which require changes in the way model data is stored and thus breaks compatibility with the previous one.

Major releases are independent, OpenTX companion 2. Updates between major versions are manual, you need to download the required companion yourself, no updates will be automatically offered. Downgrading models and settings is not possible, so should you want to switch back to an older major version you will need to either reload your backup or start from scratch again.

You can check the release history of OpenTX on this page.With the amount of features offered by the Jumper T16 at this affordable price, the popular Frsky Taranis X9D and QX7 are finally facing some serious competition. Learn about the basics of radio transmitter for multirotors.

But the appearance is clearly not the same, and we compared the PCB and it also looks no where similar. However the T16 uses the Horus X10 firmware so maybe they use the same components and schematics, just designed differently? You can learn about how to setup the Jumper T16 for the first time in this tutorial. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all….

When I took the T16 out of the box, I was pleasantly surprised by the full size form factor. The back handle sticks out too much, and takes up a lot of space when you put it in the bag. The rubber handles on the back and the sides are a nice touch though. The handles can be removed quite easily. Maybe we can design and replace with custom 3D printed handles for this radio. It has a neck strap hook located in the centre of the radio. When using with the neck strap provided, the radio is perfectly balanced without using a balance bar.

To turn on the radio, simply hold down the power button for 5 seconds. The LED lights up when it turns on. Same thing for powering it down. I think this is a better solution than the toggle switch on the X9D, because it often gets turned on accidentally inside my bag, and it also prevents accidental shutdowns. The large color screen is just awesome! And if you are already familiar with the QX7 or X9D, it would feel just like home. A bit like the button on the iSDT Q6 charger.

There is a M2 screw next to each gimbal, it elevates one side of the gimbal, so you can adjust the tilt angle left or right only slightly. Pretty cool feature, first time I have ever seen this. Adjusting gimbal stick height, left shortest, right longest.

The height of the sticks can be adjusted.Also See for T12 Quick start manual - 4 pages. Page of 5 Go. The Multi-Protocol radio features a compact size and a host of protocol options. Various protocols can be quickly and easily selected. Please take a moment to read this quick start reference before using your new T12 radio. Many radio control models are equipped with powerful motors and sharp spinning propellers.

Please exercise caution when. Ensure power is disconnected from your models and remove propellers when performing maintenance. During bad weather or high wind conditions such as rain, hail, snow, storms or electromagnetic events. In areas where people, property, powerlines, roads, vehicles or animals may be in present. If you are felling tired or unwell or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

If the radio or model appear to be damaged or not functioning correctly. In areas of high 2. When the battery is the T12 or the model is too low to function. Table of Contents. Happy flying! Alkaline, Nicad or NiMH batteries are suitable for use in this radio. If Using Alkaline batteries, it is recommended to remove the batteries if the radio will not be Page 3: Model Selection The T12 is cable of operating under many different protocols.

Please note, new protocols are being added to the software all the time. Some protocols may require the upgrading of your firmware.

Page 4 Warranty and Repairs. Please retain your proof of purchase and contact the retailer you purchased your T12 from s hould you experience any problems with your radios hardware.

Firmware updates and Deviation TX information. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1 This device may not cause harmful interference, and 2 This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Comments to this Manuals Your Name:.

Enter text from picture:. Latest comments:. Print page 1 Print document 5 pages. Cancel Delete. Sign in OR.